Cockpit Computer Desk have 5 images it's including O'Sullivan Corner Cockpit Computer Desk, DIY Flight Simulator Cockpit Blueprint Plans And Panels, R3volution Gaming Cockpits, Space Potatoes, Red Tubing Shields Wires And Liquid Coolant Flows Through Four Canisters To Make It Look More Like An Engine Than A Computer – The Perfect Atmosphere For .. Below are the attachments:
The post of Cockpit Computer Desk was published on February 14, 2018 at 12:01 am. This post is published at the Desk category. Cockpit Computer Desk is labelled with Cockpit Computer Desk, Cockpit, Computer, Desk..After grabbed by busy nights, sipping dairy espresso with buddies or family come together at home can be a nice environment along with a scenario, devote their free moment. Minutes recover electricity to struggle with the strain of the job, heat and restore your power with a large amount of memories of camaraderie.
A Cockpit Computer Desk could replicate of decorating the household space the personal flavor. You might choose different modern coffeetable for your home if you should be a person who features a contemporary home layout. Contemporary coffee table featuring individual taste.
Modern coffee-table influences the design is lavish and elegant in features of the home. If you prefer to place a modern coffeetable inside the living-room, it's healthier to learn types and different models of contemporary coffee-table on the internet.
Connotation of Cockpit Computer Desk
Cockpitcock•pit (kok′pit′),USA pronunciation n.
- a space, usually enclosed, in the forward fuselage of an airplane containing the flying controls, instrument panel, and seats for the pilot and copilot or flight crew.
- a sunken, open area, generally in the after part of a small vessel, as a yacht, providing space for the pilot, part or all of the crew, or guests.
- the space, including the seat and instrumentation, surrounding the driver of an automobile.
- a pit or enclosed place for cockfights.
- a place where a contest is fought or which has been the scene of many contests or battles.
- (formerly) a space below the water line in a warship, occupied by the quarters of the junior officers and used as a dressing station for those wounded in action.
Computercom•put•er (kəm pyo̅o̅′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called processor. an electronic device designed to accept data, perform prescribed mathematical and logical operations at high speed, and display the results of these operations. Cf. analog computer, digital computer.
- a person who computes;
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.