The blog post about Floor Length Robes have 5 pictures it's including Like This Item?, Like This Item?, Brilliant Valerie Stevens White Sheer Floor Length Robe From Lacys Inside Floor Length Robe ., Floor Length Robes #4 Like This Item?, Floor Length Robes Awesome Design #5 Lace Bridal Robe | Floor Length Robe | Ivory Silk Chiffon Robe | Long Wedding Robe | Lace Bridesmaid Getting Ready Robe [Valencia Robe]. Below are the attachments:
The blog post of Floor Length Robes was published on February 12, 2018 at 2:43 pm. It is published on the Floor category. Floor Length Robes is labelled with Floor Length Robes, Floor, Length, Robes..Several Floor Length Robes manufactured from timber, only a little distinctive from the modern coffeetable that is usually made-of light material such as stainless and metal or even a combination of hardwood. Modern coffeetable has several varieties, all of the modern coffeetable doesn't have four legs, a unique modern coffee table hails from an original sort.
You're able to set today's coffee table in front of the sofa or in a corner near the screen. You can enjoy a walk using a friend or family member while viewing Television or examining the newspaper or commit your days to play chess together.
Floors and materials' perfect mixture, convincing a coffee-table that is modern to be used by you as furniture while in the family-room or family area minimalist. Developed Floor Length Robes with drawers for storage is designed having a display under the table to truly save the Television magazines, publications or distant, young children gadgets.
Definition of Floor Length Robes
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Lengthlength (lengkth, length, lenth),USA pronunciation n.
- the longest extent of anything as measured from end to end: the length of a river.
- the measure of the greatest dimension of a plane or solid figure.
- extent from beginning to end of a series, enumeration, account, book, etc.: a report running 300 pages in length.
- extent in time;
duration: the length of a battle.
- a distance determined by the extent of something specified: Hold the picture at arm's length.
- a piece or portion of a certain or a known extent: a length of rope.
- the quality or state of being long rather than short: a journey remarkable for its length.
- the extent to which a person might or would go in pursuing something: He went to great lengths to get what he wanted.
- a large extent or expanse of something.
- the measure from end to end of a horse, boat, etc., as a unit of distance in racing: The horse won by two lengths.
- the extent of a garment related to a point it reaches, as on the wearer's body, the floor, or on a garment used as a standard of measurement (usually used in combination): an ankle-length gown; a floor-length negligee; a three-quarter-length coat.
- [Pros., Phonet.]
- (of a vowel or syllable) quantity, whether long or short.
- the quality of vowels.
- [Bridge.]the possession of four or more than four cards in a given suit.
- [Theat. Archaic.]42 lines of an acting part.
- at length:
- in or to the full extent;
- after a time;
finally: At length there was a step forward in the negotiations.
- go to any length or lengths, to disregard any impediment that could prevent one from accomplishing one's purpose: He would go to any lengths to get his own way.
- keep at arm's length. See arm 1 (def. 16).
Robesrobe (rōb),USA pronunciation n., v., robed, rob•ing.
- a long, loose or flowing gown or outer garment worn by men or women as ceremonial dress, an official vestment, or garb of office.
- any long, loose garment, esp. one for wear while lounging or preparing to dress, as a bathrobe or dressing gown.
- a woman's gown or dress, esp. of a more elaborate kind: a robe for the evening.
- robes, apparel in general;
- a piece of fur, cloth, knitted work, etc., used as a blanket, covering, or wrap: a buffalo robe; a lap robe.
- to clothe or invest with a robe or robes;
- to put on a robe.