The image about Damask Pillow Cases have 6 attachments it's including Superb Damask Pillow Cases #1 Sheridan Damask Pillowcase, Damask Pillow Cases #2 Navy And Denim Ikat Damask Pillow Case, Damask Pillow Cases #3 Carousel Designs, Turquoise Throw Pillows, Monogrammed Damask Pillow Case, Carousel Designs. Following are the pictures:
Damask Pillow Cases was uploaded at January 5, 2018 at 10:18 am. This post is posted on the Pillow category. Damask Pillow Cases is tagged with Damask Pillow Cases, Damask, Pillow, Cases..The walls became a lag between your kitchen stand and units in the kitchen termed backsplash, has now become one of many important components while in the kitchen. Its reputation not simply assists from splashes of foodstuffs or oil as being a protective wall, but additionally effective at being pretty things that improve the look of the kitchen.
There are various layer products for platforms and surfaces. Unfortunately, not everything is properly used for your kitchen. You have to be in picking a right kitchen table and wall coverings particular. This really is as a result of high intensity useful of the Damask Pillow Cases. Besides the home can be prone to stains and water. Observe the following before determining the dining table right as well as wall-coverings.
Level product must not only damage- resilient but also resilient to high-humidity. This is because the films in many cases are with pointed materials including water and knives in contact. Natural or manufactured product can be chosen by you. For materials that are normal you can choose rock's form that is as robust as pebble and stone. As for the present unnatural solid-surface and ceramics.
Connotation of Damask Pillow Cases
Damaskdam•ask (dam′əsk),USA pronunciation n.
- a reversible fabric of linen, silk, cotton, or wool, woven with patterns.
- napery of this material.
- Also called dam′ask steel′. See Damascus steel.
- the pattern or wavy appearance peculiar to the surface of such steel.
- the pink color of the damask rose.
- made of or resembling damask: damask cloth.
- of the pink color of the damask rose.
- to damascene.
- to weave or adorn with elaborate design, as damask cloth.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Casescase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.